Introducing Mrs. Birth

Mrs. Birth always bears witness to Christ’s love.

Blessed Trinity is so blessed to have the lovely Mrs. Birth as our new campus ministry director this year!

Mrs. Birth grew up in Denville, New Jersey, and attended Morris Catholic High School – the archnemisis of Bayley Ellard High School, Mr. Henry’s alma mater! She graduated from Morris County College and then Morris County Vocational Technical School, then worked as a licensed practical nurse for 18 years. Even though Birth is a new face to many of our current students, she has actually been a part of our Titan community since 2005, as three of her four kids graduated from BT as part of the classes of 2009, 2015, and 2019. 

After her oldest daughter Katie mentioned that BT was hiring, Mrs. Birth took a job at the school in 2007 as the campus ministry administrative assistant.  Here, she fell in love with the position, working for twelve and a half years and eventually returning to school to get her certificate in Spiritual Direction at Fairfax University. Though she has spent the last couple years working at her home parish, St. Ann’s, she feels blessed that God has led her back to the Blessed Trinity community.

Mrs. Birth loves the bustling energy of BT and is in awe of the many activities our students are involved in, from the choir singing at Mass to the roar of the fans at our football games. She also admires the incredible faculty, staff, and administrators that make Blessed Trinity special. She spoke fondly of the strong faith our students have that she gets to witness during Jesus and Java, Kairos retreats, and service projects, saying that our witness to the faith gives her hope that the universal church is in “good hands for the future.” 

Mrs. Birth advises high school students to always put God first and “everything else will fall into place.” She also recommended that students be open to change and remember that they are not locked into a career. “Look how God led me from a nurse to director of campus ministry,” she explained. “God can lead you to do great things that will bring you joy!”

Aside from her vocation at BT, Mrs. Birth loves hanging out with her family, especially her grandchildren Hazel and Tripp. She loves when the family gets together to go to Mass, and she loves traveling and going to the beach. She is also involved at St. Ann’s as a Children’s Liturgy Leader, and her favorite prayer is the Memorae. 

Mrs. Birth is excited to be back at BT, so let’s welcome her warmly! She loves to hear about people’s faith journeys, so feel free to stop by her office in your free time to meet her. Thank you, Mrs. Birth, for your ministry and for bringing our students closer to Christ! We love you!